Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wedding Bells

Why not share your love and get married in the Rockies?  Yup, I'm with you, why not?  What a great way to spend a long weekend in the August.  Beautiful scenery, fresh air, family, friends and new beginnings.



The Fiedellecks

I captured a few perfect images which display my mother-in-law's wonderful personality;
charismatic yet sophisticated




The Royal Family awaiting the arrival of the Guests of Honor.


The Church
I think I spot a future heartbreaker!




Looks like we know who will be next......



Today's post is like a Quentin Tarantino Movie as I am playing the photos backwards.  You saw how the wedding day ended.  Now let's take a look at how it all started.

  What a better way to kick off a wedding than a beautiful hike in the Rockies.



Just a little rock climbing.  No big deal.






Below are pictures from the "pre- game" BBQ that took place the day before and also followed the wedding white water rafting - which I will post on its own.

The White Dress and Black Tux Couple.






No comments:

Post a Comment