Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Yelapa-fun

What will a water taxi, great company and a sense of adventure get you? A day's fun at Yelapa.  Another remote beach town, accessible by boat only provides you with lots to keep the kids entertained.




The Kids




I am adding this photo as I think it gives my dad's business a good run for his money. 






How do you top off a great day?  You ask a red seal chef to cook you your favorite meal.  Lins serves up fresh seared tuna steak like nobody's business.  Here's to the chef!  Muy Rico!




                       Oh my mouth is watering just looking at this dish again.  mmmmmmm
For those of you who are curious , the menu was:

Seared tuna with mango chutney, lime and jalapeno grilled shrimp,  steamed veggies, bean and potato cake, and beat and apple salad.  All, might I add, fresh that day.  Hand picked from the field and reeled in from the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment