Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ding Ding Ding!

Ding Ding Ding! Put a fork in me, I'm done!


I hate to admit it, but it's official, we have come full circle.  This is how Harley started her journey and this is how she will end it.  Looks like it's time to go home.

Ok, it looks worse than it is, but no one can deny the severity of the heat and humidity anymore.  Panting, huffing and puffing may sound more like a title for an X-rated video than Harley's daily routine but the fact is a dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do.  Lying on the cold tile floor provides a bit of relief to this dog's day of summer.  And I am not gonna lie to you, this could have been any one of us.

As another tactic, we opted for Mexican Air Conditioning for Dogs .  I'm sure she's thinking, seal'er and fill 'er up!


To give her motivation to hang in there, we constantly remind Harley of the cold, white December- powdered beaches of home. Soon Harley, soon we will be home to cooler land.  Yet, somehow I know that she is more resilient than me and it will only be too soon when she will be doing the reminding of the golden hot pebbles and miles of deep blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment